Just a Girl

Monday, September 26, 2011

How has it been so long?!

In my mind, I blog all the time! But I guess my mind doesn't translate to the electronic world the way I might wish...

So blogging topics I've been thinking about lately...


  1. freezing basil and parsley from my garden

  2. organization adventures

  3. cooking!! Jerry has been sick all weekend and I had to cook. Imagine my surprise to remember how much I love to cook!! Of course since I'm more of hot/cold kinda chick, rather than a smooth and steady one... that could account for why sometimes I LOVE it and other times... can't we just order pizza?

  4. the adventures of two year olds - specifically the sleeping, potty training and learning to pick up toys adventures these days
So we'll see... maybe I won't be so hot/cold about this blogging thing. Smooth and steady sounds so much more exciting! Stay tuned...

No comments: